Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thank You

Thank you, Beth for making my blog so pretty! I didn't have the time or the knowledge. It was a pretty uneventful week. We ended it yesterday with a baby shower for our new little nephew who will be born in April. Anna,Abby and I went to this while John and the boys were free to do as they pleased with none of us girls to cramp their style. And Boy did they! They hit the grocery store, the sporting goods store, the movies, and went out to eat! That's it! They are cut off from spending! They had a good day, though.
Today I am cracking the whip. This house needs to be put to rights before a new week starts. Anna has gotten into a cleaning mode and has made a list and everything. Abby, however is harboring a terrible attitude, and is on the couch and is complaining " Im hungry. I want chips and dip" even though we just cleaned up brunch which she did not love. Too bad. Maybe a new attitude sandwich is in order for her?
Well, I need to catch up with Anna's cleaning. Have to takd advantage of it while it lasts!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like it. Sorry the pictures are kinda old. When I was putting them on I was thinking man it has been two years you guys really need to come visit. But I understand how busy and expensive baseball is. And by the way I think it is take not takd. Gotcha ;')

    ReplyDelete