Monday, March 9, 2009

Sorry Beth

So sorry, Beth, for copying your Deals of the Day post! I told you I was jealous of your deal the other day!
Today started at 6:30 am with the cell phones ringing. Mom called to tell us that the power was out and a tree was on the line in our driveway. John and James had to walk to mom and dad's and drive their van to school because we could not get out the driveway. At 7:30, I got the other 3 up, and was searching for socks and tripping all over the girls' room on all of their junk and saying "What an adventure", when Daniel came in the room and flipped on the light. Smartie Pants! Oh well, I guess it got me up and moving early. Washed 2 loads of laundry by 10:00. That is totally unheard of!

1 comment:

  1. I was just kidding you about the deals I know you are the queen of deals I have learned from the best;') Sounds like another eventfull day in the Donner household ours started out an aventure today also will have to check the blog later to find out though won't tell you here.

    ReplyDelete