Saturday, May 9, 2009

Juvie or Jail?

Today we went to James' baseball game in Willard. We were suppose to meet at Northmor and follow everyone there, but John decided that we would just drive ther ourselves. "It's right across from Willard High School". I mapquested Willard High School, and off we flew because we were running a little late! We found our way to Willard, but darned if there was any park that we could see across from the school, and the school had a front and back entrance. After driving around in some questionable areas of town looking for a "train that is in front of the park"- (there were train tracks all over the place), John made ME call the coach. We finally found the place, and James had to warm up by himself. The game was a disappointment. We were glad that it was the last one.
On the way home, we passed the Reformatory in Mansfield. I pointed it out to Abby who said "Is it Juvie or Jail?" I nearly lost it. I asked her what she said, and she repeated it. She is SIX! Where does she GET this? I asked. "A movie", she informed me. Way too much T.V. We really should pull the plug!

No comments:

Post a Comment