Saturday, May 2, 2009

First Communion


Today Anna made her First Holy Communion. She has waited all year for it, and was very excited. She even wrote a poem about it the week before:
I'm half way in the church and I'm relly relly nervous but the thing is The Church hasn't started the service. I practised day and night but my dress is a little tight! I'm going to recive bread and wine and my teacher will give me a sign. I Loved it!
That is the entire poem be Annne Katherine. None of the spelling has been changed. I wish we could all be so young and excited about life. She is constantly writing things.
It was a beautiful day, and Sarah and Darren, Jen and Dave and Mom and Dad all came over afterward for lunch. We should have Sunday dinners more often!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you keep all of these things that she writes

    ReplyDelete