Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

A very Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers, and Mother-type people out there. It's a job, but somebody's got to do it! I think that I prefer it to any other job, even though I sometimes want to proclaim loudly that "I don't want to be the Mom any more!" It is just a passing urge. Last night after James' baseball game, we had pizza, and went shopping for Mother's Day gifts. John told me that I would have to go somewhere else while he and that kids shopped. I told him that I wanted shoes, and he said I had better come in and pick them out. Just what I hoped! I know it is a rather unusual gift, but it is "just what I wanted"! I'm all about practical gifts.
Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. At least you did not have to return this mother's day present ;')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but I do! I wore them yesterday all around the house, and it is official, I have to buy a size 11. My toes hurt so bad by the time I went to bed! I bought a 10. How do your feet continue to grow. Maybe they are getting fat!

    ReplyDelete