Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Sarah!

Happy Birthday, Sarah! I believe I was in 4th grade when you were born. It was a Saturday. A Saturday of cutting wood and various other exciting jobs outside. After Mom did all of that, she quickly went to the hospital and had you in record time! I hope you had a great one, as I am just now getting to this.

We awoke this morning to the phone ringing at 6:20am. The nice computer lady on the automated call announced that school would be delayed 2 hours. I said "I wonder what it did out there". SNOW. Blowing snow. Totally unexpected. So what do I do with 2 extra hours in the morning you ask. I sleep! Then I wake up and wish I had gotten up and done something. Which brings me to another thing. Why does the Laundry Fairy never visit here? She is probably hanging out with the Dirty Dish Fairy who never visits either! I have GOT to find those two!

1 comment:

  1. Hey when you find those wonderful Fairies please let me know and while you are looking find the one that picks up the house and putts things where they belong instead of just moving them from place to place ;)

    ReplyDelete